Thursday, June 18, 2015

Year overview

MS51 is an amazing middle school and 8th grade has probably been the best year yet. I've meet the most and the best friends in 8th grade and 7th grade. The Romeo and Juliet unit was pretty fun but the book language was a bit hard. The performance was over all good but the note taking while reading the book was tedious. Overall 8th grade and ms51 has been fun science wasn't boring ela was useful math was also mostly useful social studies was fun but the worksheets quickly becam tedious and mostly boring art was great spanish was good and gym was fun. Lots of people want to be popular but I learned that being popular really dosent matter at all and that all it carries with it is drama and being fake which I don't care for at all. Overall ms51 is an awesome school and I would strongly recommend it to anyone trying to chose a middle school!

No comments:

Post a Comment